Monday 13 July 2009

La Dolce Vita



.. which just happens to be the film I’m watching at this minute. The sweet life. Don’t know about the film - but life is certainly sweet as I write. The book - of course. Now technically published, though only available through Xlibris. But I have two copies, right here - and they look and feel very good indeed.
Now we wait ... for Amazon (not .co.uk I suspect, but .com) to pick it up. Then you can all buy it! (I wish)
In the meanwhile, as I say, life is sweet. Bricolage has broken out here (= France) again - as it does from time to time - more lambris to hide the damper bits of our walls. Hard work, and much fun. Soon our entire house will be made of pine cladding!
In the meantime, good wine (plenty) and sunshine (not quite so much) makes this a blessed country to spend time in. And food!
La Dolce Vita indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment